We need your cooperation on each of the following so we can RIDE. THANK YOU!
• There will be NO SPECTATORS allowed at the event
• You MUST wear a mask in the venue and if/when 6 feet social distancing is not possible, when you are not riding
• You do not need to wear a mask when you are riding
• You MUST register online in advance. In order to cut down on face to face time, there will be no same-day registration. Rider packet pick-up only on the day of the event (please be mindful of distance while you are in line)
• If you have a fever or have any Covid 19 symptoms, please do not attend
• RIDERS!!! , come prepared with proper nutrition and hydration, the two aid stations will ONLY have bottled water.
• There will be NO hand shaking, high fives, elbow bumps, hugs, etc.
About the event
Ride in The Rocks
What riders are saying about this event
"I had a great day riding with so many friends and enjoyed the challenging course. The organizers had lunch available and that made it fun to hangout and talk about the ride with everyone."
"Ride in the Rocks not only raises money for a great cause, it also helps bring local mountain bikers out for a one-of-a-kind ride."
"I've ridden Ride in the Rocks five or six times now and look forward to it every year. From Hurl Hill to the single-track to the rocky wash, the trails in Lucerne Valley do not disappoint. It's obvious that the organizers and crew try hard to make sure you have a solid experience.”
“The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you’ll crash.” – Julie Furtado